Fees for english
Fees for turkish
General Information about the university
Istanbul Gelisim University was established in 2008 and is one of the most famous private universities in Istanbul. It is owned by the Gelisim Foundation for Higher Education, Social Services, Health and Culture. Istanbul Gelisim University is located in Istanbul on the European side, specifically in Avcilar, near Ataturk Airport.
Gelisim University has accreditations from several Arab countries and the European Union. The university is characterized by a diversity of disciplines in it, and what makes it special for foreigners is that the official language of study at the university is English.
- The university obtained a large number of international accreditations such as (AQAS, APET, AHPGS, PEARSON)
- The university provides more than 100 laboratories and 17 scientific research centers to serve its students
- The university adopts the credit hours system (ETCS) that is recognized in all European countries, which makes it easier for students to exchange students between universities.
- Gelisim University is a member of the Erasmus Program, an international student exchange program between universities that allows exchange students around the world. This program is supported by the European Union.
- The university has a membership in the Bologna Organization, which is the oldest organization linking the universities of the European Union and named after the University of Bologna in Italy, which is the oldest university in Europe.
- The official language at the university is English, in addition to providing an international office to serve students in which many other languages are available, such as Arabic, Turkish, French and some African languages such as Swahili.
- It seeks to graduate students who are able to keep pace with the changes of the times and technological development and work to solve the problems facing humans.
Gelisim University is considered one of the most Turkish universities with a large number of American international accreditations, German and British in all fields and examples of these credits
it is a German accreditation for the Faculty of Economics, Administrative Sciences, and Humanities.
German accreditation for the Faculty of Health Sciences.
American international accreditation for engineering colleges around the world.
British international accreditation for foreign language faculties at the university
What majors are available at the university?
The university includes a comprehensive number of departments for the bachelor’s and master’s levels up to the doctorate, Such as:
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Economics and Management
Faculty of Education
To explore the rest of the departments and benefit from a discount of up to 70% on the university fees, Check this link
Learn about other universities
Circle All rights reserved 2022 ©